TOLL FREE FOR USA-CANADA: 1-866-356-5524
(Call Us, English speakers crew)
Business Hours: Monday to Sunday: 9 am 1 pm
(by mornings) - 4pm - 8 pm (by afternoons)
Peruvian Time Zone: GMT - 5 hours
OUR GREAT RATES 2012
January 2012 - December 2012
Prices per person from January to December 2012: 2 persons US$435, 3 persons US$425, 4 persons US$400,
5 persons US$375, 6 persons US$360, 7-16 persons US$340.
We can offer a US$20 discount to students with a valid International Student
Identity Card ISIC and children under the age of 16 years old.
(University ID or Youth Travel cards NOT valid)
Group Size: Please note that this is a private group trek. Example, this means that if there are two of you interested in doing this trek, the trek will be organized just for you i.e. US$435 per person. Obviously with more people in your group the cost per person becomes more economical. We do not add other people to you trek and unfortunately it is not possible to join another private group.
Departures: To suit group requirements, as this is a private service you can depart on any day that suits you best as long as there are still trek permits available for the date you want.
Inca Trail Departures Dates 2012:On available dates below
To Make an Inca Trail 2 day Private Trek Reservation CLICK HERE
What is included:
If any of the third party costs listed above change to increase the cost of the trek we will immediately update the trek price listed on our website (apart from the exchange rate which can continue to go up and down throughout the year so the website will not be updated to reflect these cost changes). Clients will be liable for paying any increased cost of the Inca Trail trek upon arrival in Cusco.
Payment details: We will require a non-refundable trek deposit of US$250.00 per person payable within 07 days of Andean Life confirming your trek booking. The deposit is to be paid by Our VISA Payment On-Line, Western Union money transfer and Mail Order System, these are our fastest & most secure form of payments in Peru. Further details of how to send the deposit are included with our trek booking confirmation email. The remaining balance is to be paid in our office at least two days prior to your trek departure date. Payment can be made in cash US$, local currency (Peruvian Soles), or American Express Travel Cheques (3%) or by VISA (6% surcharge - VISA's cost not ours).
For a trek deposit Payment On-line by Amex and Master Credit Cards, please let Us know by email and we will send ASAP further details about how to proceed with it, thanks.
Other information: (1) Luggage storage. When you go on the trek it is
best to leave any luggage that you are not going to need behind in Cusco. Nearly
all the hotels in Cusco provide a secure luggage deposit. Put any valuables in
their safe. Very rarely do hotels charge for this service especially if you are
returning to the same hotel after the trek. If there are any problems with your
hotel we can arrange to store your luggage at our office.
(2) Time of arrival in Cusco after returning from the trek. Unless you plan to stay an extra night in Aguas Calientes, you will return to your hotel in Cusco for approximately 8:30pm on the 2th day of the trek, it is subject to availability of Peru Rail.(THE MONOPOLY TRAIN COMPANY)
1. The trek deposit must be paid prior to the date shown on the trek
confirmation email. Clients must email Andean Life to confirm
that they have paid the deposit. Failure to pay the deposit and/or inform us of
the deposit payment details before this date will result in automatic trek
2. The trek balance must be paid in the Andean Life office prior to 8pm, at least 2 days prior to trek departure. Failure to pay the trek balance prior to this time will result in trek cancellation.
3. Trek cancellations made between payment of trek deposit and 8pm, 2 days prior to trek departure date: Return of all payments made, less the trek deposit of US$150 per person, less any costs associated with receiving and returning the payment.
4. Trek cancellations made after 8pm, 2 days prior to trek departure: No cash refund. However we will give to your Inca Trail and Machu Picchu entrance ticket, your bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes and your return train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Cusco (approximate value US$150). Please note that the client will be responsible for changing the dates of any of these tickets (if necessary) and any costs associated with such changes.
In all instances of trek cancellation by the client Andean Life will provide written confirmation of the cancellation and details of any payments lost so as to be used in the event of any insurance claim made by the client.
Important note about possible changes to trek prices in 2012:
The price of our standard 4 day Inca Trail group service as listed on our
website is based on the following costs:
(a) Inca Trail and Machu Picchu entrance fee is 142 Peruvian Soles (approx US$48) per tourist.
(b) The price of the train service from Aguas Calientes to Cusco in Backpackers class is US$110 per person (2012) Round Trip.
(c) The price of the bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes is US$18 per person (2012) Round Trip.
(d) The current rate of Peruvian sales tax (IGV) is 19%
An increase to any of the above third party costs are completely outside of the control of Andean Life and will be passed directly on to our clients. As soon as we are aware of any such increase we will immediately update our website and the price of our trek increased accordingly. Clients be be asked to pay any differences to the cost of the trek when paying the trek balance upon arrival in Cusco. The actual cost of the trek permits / train tickets and bus tickets is clearly marked on the respective tickets so it will be very clear to our clients that an increase to any of the above costs has occurred. We appreciate you understanding in this matter.
Main Office in Cusco City : Calle Plateros 368-office
de Armas, Cusco, Peru
(Located just half block from the main square of Cusco City)
Office Telephone 1 : + 51-84-221491
Emergency Mobil Phone: + 51-84-984-999282