TOLL FREE FOR USA-CANADA: 1-866-356-5524
(Call Us, English speakers crew)
Business Hours: Monday to Sunday: 9 am 1 pm
(by mornings) - 4pm - 8 pm (by afternoons)
Peruvian Time Zone: GMT - 5 hours
OUR GREAT RATES 2016
Price per person From January - December 2016: 1 person US$880,
2 persons US$760, 3-6 persons US$690, 7-8 persons US$590,
9+ persons US$560.
We offer a US$40 discount to students with a valid International Student Identity Card ISIC and children under the age of 16 years old. (University ID or Youth Travel cards NOT valid)
Children under 08 years old receive a US$70
SAE members: $15 discount per person, it will be discount at the time of your final balance payment.(ask it to our office crew once you are in Cusco and show your SAE member card)
Group Size: Please note that this is a private group trek. Example, this means that if there are two of you interested in doing this trek, the trek will be organized just for you. Obviously with more people in your group the cost per person becomes more economical. We do not add other people to you trek and unfortunately it is not possible to join another private group.
Departures: To suit group requirements, as this is a private service you can depart on any day that suits you best as long as there are still trek permits available for the date you want.
January - December 2016
Inca Trail Departures Dates:
NOTE: YOU CAN BOOK AND DEPART ON ANY DATE OF EVERY MONTH OF 2016 SEASON, AS THIS IS PRIVATE SERVICE WE WON'T ADD OTHER PEOPLE INTO YOUR TREK GROUP SERVICE.
Inca Trail Departures Dates 2016:
April- December 2016, Every day.
Inca Trail to Machu
-US$120, a full porter for all 4 days and will carry up to a maximum of 18kg (usually 1 porter between 2 persons is more than sufficient), However, even with a personal porter, you will still need to bring a day pack for essential items.
-US$60, You can hire the services of a half a porter to carry up to 9kg, However, even with a personal porter, you will still need to bring a day pack for essential items.
About 40% of the group usually have personal porters
to help them. If you hire a porter we will provide you with a sack to put your
items in to give to the porter. This extra porter will help you carry: duffle
bag or sack (we will provide you with this), sleeping bag, mattress (we will
provide you with this), clothing, sweater, jacket, woolly hat, scarf, gloves
(something warm for at night), flashlight and batteries, toiletries. Your
personal porter, however, will not walk at your side so you will still need to
bring a day pack for essential items. You will meet up with your porter at lunch
time and at the campsite late in the afternoon. Equipment to be carried by
yourselves: small day pack, water bottle, warm sweater, broad-brim or peaked
cap, sun protection cream, insect repellent, toilet paper, selection of small
snacks for the day etc, camera, lightweight plastic poncho just in case of rain
(can be bought in Cusco for US$4)
Important note: You must decide if you want to hire the services of a personal porter in advance when making your trek reservation since we need to purchase the porter's trekking permit. You cannot decide to hire an additional porter at a later date or once you arrive in Cusco.
(2) An extra night in Aguas Calientes can easily be arranged. We can change the date of your train ticket to the following day. Hotels costs and costs associated with returning to Machu Picchu the following day are additional to trek costs. To make your hotel booking directly, you can find information and contact details at www.andeantravelweb.com/peru/hotels/machupicchu . You need to advise us at least 1 month prior to your trek date.
(3) Vegetarian Meals. We can provide vegetarian meals or cater for special diets with no extra cost. Just let us know at least 2 days prior to trek departure or much better at the same time of your trek booking.
(4) Sleeping bag hire. If you haven't got a sleeping bag or you don't want the hassle of bringing one all the way to Peru with you, then we have standard sleeping bags in our office for rent. The price is US$15 per person for the 4 day trek.
If any of the third party costs listed above change to increase the cost of the trek we will immediately update the trek price listed on our website.
Clients will be liable for paying any increased cost of the Inca Trail trek upon arrival in Cusco.
Payment details: We will require a non-refundable trek deposit of
US$250.00 per person payable within 07 days of
Andean Life confirming your trek booking. The deposit is to be paid by Our VISA
Payment On-Line, Western Union money transfer and Mail Order System, these are
our fastest & most secure form of payments in Peru. Further details of how to
send the deposit are included with our trek booking confirmation email. The
remaining balance is to be paid in our office at least two days prior to your
trek departure date. Payment can be made in cash US$, Euros €, local currency
(Peruvian Soles) or American Express Travel Cheques (3%).
For a trek deposit Payment On-line by Amex and Master Credit Cards, please let Us know by email and we will send ASAP further details about how to proceed with it, thanks.
1. The trek deposit must be paid prior to the date shown on the trek
confirmation email. Clients must email Andean Life to confirm
that they have paid the deposit. Failure to pay the deposit and/or inform us of
the deposit payment details before this date will result in automatic trek
2. The trek balance must be paid in the Andean Life office prior to 8pm, at least 2 days prior to trek departure. Failure to pay the trek balance prior to this time will result in trek cancellation.
3. Trek cancellations made between payment of trek deposit and 8pm, 2 days prior to trek departure date: Return of all payments made, less the trek deposit of US$250 per person, less any costs associated with receiving and returning the payment.
4. Trek cancellations made after 8pm, 2 days prior to trek departure: No cash refund. However we will give to your Inca Trail and Machu Picchu entrance ticket, your bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes and your return train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Cusco (approximate value US$150). Please note that the client will be responsible for changing the dates of any of these tickets (if necessary) and any costs associated with such changes.
In all instances of trek cancellation by the client Andean Life will provide written confirmation of the cancellation and details of any payments lost so as to be used in the event of any insurance claim made by the client.
Main Office in Cusco City : Calle Inticahuarina 341,
(Located just three blocks from the main square of Cusco City)
Office Telephone 1 : + 51-84-236642
Emergency Mobil Phone: + 51-84-978.669565
Licensed Inca Trail tour operator, specialists in trekking
in the Andes (Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and other treks)
©Andean Life 1999 - 2016. All material within this web site is original work and subject to national and international copyright laws and cannot be reproduced without the written permission of the copyright holder. All rights reserved.