Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, This is our most popular trek and offers visitors the most economical method to trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. A pool service is basically a group that you can just join. You'll be trekking with like-minded hikers from all over the world, a great chance to meet new friends and travel companions.
Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, starts at km 82 of the city of Ollantaytambo way to Machu Picchu,
Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is part of the system of road network of roads to the Inca, with more than 30,000 km of roads.
Taking Bookings Now!!!!
(From Jan - December 2017)
Price per person 2015: US$590 Adult
Students Price: US$550
under 08 years
old receive a US$70 discount.
-SAEC members: $15 discount per person.
Group Size: Typical group size 04- 08, Maximum 14 persons.
--If looking to depart on April, May, June, July, August or September 2017, please book at least 08 months in advance!!!
Inca Trail Departures
Inca Trail Departures Dates From Jan- December 2017:
Trek Departures: Every Day!!!!!
Jan, March, April, May, June, July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec 2017.
Note: February of every year the classic 4 days Inca Trail is closed but Machu Picchu Inkan city is open.
Trail to Machu Picchu.>>>
Note: If you would like to leave on another dates, please take our Inca trail 4 day Private Service, IT403, as with this option you can depart on any day of the week that suits you best including Sundays, highly reccomended if your party is 02 people or more.
-US$130, a full porter for all 4 days and will carry up to a maximum of 16kg (usually 1 porter between 2 persons is more than sufficient), However, even with a personal porter, you will still need to bring a day pack for essential items.
-US$65, You can hire the services of a half a porter to carry up to 8kg, However, even with a personal porter, you will still need to bring a day pack for essential items.
of the group usually have personal porters to help them. If you hire a porter we
will provide you with a sack to put your items in to give to the porter. This
extra porter will help you carry: duffle bag or sack (we will provide you with
this), sleeping bag, mattress (we will provide you with this), clothing,
sweater, jacket, woolly hat, scarf, gloves (something warm for at night),
flashlight and batteries, toiletries. Your personal porter, however, will not
walk at your side so you will still need to bring a day pack for essential
items. You will meet up with your porter at lunch time and at the campsite late
in the afternoon. Equipment to be carried by yourselves: small day pack, water
bottle and sterilizing tablets, warm sweater, broad-brim or peaked cap, sun
protection cream, insect repellent, toilet paper, selection of small snacks for
the day etc, camera, lightweight plastic poncho just in case of rain (can be
bought in Cusco for US$6)
Important Note: You must decide if you want to hire the services of a personal porter in advance when making your trek reservation since we need to purchase the porter's trekking permit. You cannot decide to hire an additional porter at a later date or once you arrive in Cusco.
(2) An extra night in Aguas Calientes can easily be arranged. We can change the date of your train ticket to the following day. Hotels costs and costs associated with returning to Machu Picchu the following day are additional to trek costs. You need to advise us at least 1 month prior to your trek date.
(3) Vegetarian Meals. We can provide vegetarian meals or cater for special diets with no extra cost. Just let us know at least 2 days prior to trek departure.
(4) Sleeping bag hire. If you haven't got a sleeping bag or you don't want the hassle of bringing one all the way to Peru with you, then we have standard sleeping bags in our office for rent. The price is US$20 per person for the 4 day trek.
Payment details: We will require a non-refundable trek deposit of US$250.00 per person payable within 05 days of Andean Life confirming your trek booking. The deposit is to be paid by the following options, by VISA Payment On-Line, Western Union money transfer and Mail Order System (MOTO), these are the fastest & most secure form of payments in Peru. Further details of how to send the deposit are included with our trek booking confirmation email. The remaining balance is to be paid in our office at least two days prior to your trek departure date. Payment can be made in cash US$, local currency (Peruvian Soles) or American Express Travel Cheques (3%).
For a trek deposit Payment On-line by Amex and Master Credit Cards, please let Us know by email and we will send ASAP further details about how to proceed with it, thanks.
(1) Luggage storage. When you go on the trek it is best to leave any luggage that you are not going to need behind in Cusco. Nearly all the hotels in Cusco provide a secure luggage deposit. Put any valuables in their safe. Very rarely do hotels charge for this service especially if you are returning to the same hotel after the trek. If there are any problems with your hotel we can arrange to store your luggage at our office.
(2) Time of arrival in Cusco after returning from the trek. Unless you plan to stay an extra night in Aguas Calientes, you will return to your hotel in Cusco for approximately 9:00pm on the 4th day of the trek, it is subject to availability of peru rail and Inca Rail company.
(3) Trek Itinerary: For a detailed description of our 4 day trekking itinerary click here
Main Office in Cusco City : Inticahuarina Street 341,
(Located just two blocks from the main square of Cusco City) Plaza
de Armas, Cusco, Peru
Emergency Mobil Phone: + 51-953421782
Licensed Inca Trail tour operator, specialists in trekking in the Andes (Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and other treks)
©Andean Life 1997 - 2016. All material within this web site is original work and subject to national and international copyright laws and cannot be reproduced without the written permission of the copyright holder. All rights reserved.